1DE.RU - FORUMS
1DE.RU Forum Index Log in Register FAQ Photo Album ur1 - Catalog Search
1DE.RU Forum Index » Обсуждаем книги » epper 7-6 (3), 6-7 (4), 7-6 (3) in a match with no breaks of serve. Fifth
epper 7-6 (3), 6-7 (4), 7-6 (3) in a match with no breaks of serve. Fifth
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2020 6:05:27 Reply with quote
sakura698

DETROIT -- For the Detroit Tigers, a walk-off grand slam happens like clockwork. Nike Air Max 1 2021 . Once every 10 years, its time to hit another one. On the day the franchise honoured the 30th anniversary of the 1984 World Series team, Rajai Davis hit his third career grand slam with one out in the ninth, giving the Tigers a 5-4 victory over the Oakland As. "I cant even remember the last time I did that," said Davis, who had never hit a walk-off homer of any kind in the major leagues. "It must have been in my dreams, while I was sleeping." It was Detroits first game-ending grand slam in almost exactly a decade. Carlos Pena hit one against Arizona on June 27, 2004. Coincidentally, that was the weekend the Tigers honoured the 1984 teams 20th anniversary. The last one before Penas was also 10 years earlier, as Lou Whitaker, a member of the 1984 champs, hit one against Cleveland on June 21, 1994. Oakland closer Sean Doolittle (2-2) was given a three-run lead to work with in the ninth, but managed only one out. Nick Castellanos and Alex Avila started the inning with singles. Eugenio Suarez struck out, but Doolittle walked Austin Jackson -- just the second walk he has issued this season. Jackson fouled off three straight 2-2 pitches before taking a pair of fastballs inside. "That was a hell of a battle," Doolittle said. "You could really see him shorten up his swing with two strikes, and he did a real good job." Doolittle then missed with a curveball and hung another one over the middle of the plate. "I just hung ... it," he said. "I threw some good pitches, but I threw some bad ones, and the last one cost us the game." Davis didnt miss it, hitting the ball out down the left-field line. "That was amazing," he said. "Austin had a great at-bat, and then I got a pitch that was middle or middle-in. It didnt do much. I wasnt sure if I got enough -- I was just hoping the wind would blow it out." Oakland broke a 1-1 tie in the eighth, helped by a defensive mistake. Yoenis Cespedes led off with a routine grounder to shortstop, but Suarezs throw sailed well over Miguel Cabreras head at first. Brandon Moss followed with an RBI into the left-centre field gap, and Sanchez walked Donaldson. Joba Chamberlain came in and allowed a single to Stephen Vogt, loading the bases. Jed Lowrie made it 4-1 with a two-run single to left, but Phil Coke replaced Chamberlain and got out of the inning. Nick Castellanos grabbed Alberto Callaspos grounder, stepped on third and threw to Ian Kinsler at second for a double play. Kinsler relayed the ball to first, hoping for a 5-4-3 triple play, but Callaspo beat the throw. Detroits rally took Anibal Sanchez off the hook; he now hasnt lost in his last 10 starts. Blaine Hardy (1-0) picked up his first career victory with a scoreless top of the ninth. Sanchez, who struck out his 1,000th career batter in the fourth, lost his shutout in the sixth on Lowries RBI single. Cabrera tied the game in the bottom of the inning, sending a 2-2 changeup into the Oakland bullpen beyond the left-centre field fence. Scott Kazmir left in the sixth, one pitch after appearing to grab at his hip. Dan Otero replaced him and kept the game tied through seven innings. "My calf just cramped up," Kazmir said. "I was OK until I tried to push off." NOTES: Alan Trammell, the 1984 World Series MVP, spoke on behalf of his team before the game. At that point, he was the only Tigers player since World War II to hit a game-ending grand slam with Detroit trailing by three runs. Davis, who stopped warming up to watch Trammells speech, became the second just over three hours later. ... Trammell and Whitaker received the two biggest ovations, and at the end of the ceremony, Whitaker took the mound with Trammell behind the plate. After a dramatic pause, both jogged to their familiar positions on either side of second base. Whitaker flipped to Trammell, who tagged second and threw to Dave Bergman at first for a ceremonial double play. ... Tigers DH Victor Martinez was a late scratch because of a sore side, and was replaced by J.D. Martinez. ... The Athletics have allowed three game-ending grand slams since World War II, with two coming against Detroit. In 1983, Lance Parrish hit one off Jeff Jones, who is now Detroits pitching coach. Nike Air Max 1 2020 . The Italian football federation announced the appointment, three days after new president Carlo Tavecchio was elected. Tavecchio and Conte spoke on the phone early Thursday. Fake Nike Air Max 1 .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. https://www.cheapairmax1store.com/ . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. LONDON -- Andy Murray was denied his 20th successive win on grass when he was beaten 7-6 (10), 6-2 by Radek Stepanek in the third round at Queens Club on Thursday. Murray, the defending champion and No. 3 seed, claimed his first match win at Queens in 2005 and went on to win the Wimbledon warmup three times. But he failed to take advantage of eight set points after leading the first-set tiebreaker 6-2, and Stepanek survived to convert with his second set point. A break to lead 1-0 in the second set put Stepanek firmly on the road to victory, and a further break to lead 5-2 left him serving for only his second win over Murray in seven meetings. Murrays last defeat on grass was against Roger Federer in the 2012 Wimbledon final. Since then, he had won the 2012 London Olympics which was played at Wimbledon, and the 2013 Queens and Wimbledon titles. "I have only got myself to blame that I lost the first set," Murray said. "I dont know how many set points I had, but quite a lot of them were on my serve. On this surface, especially, you shouldnt really be losing sets like that. For me, thats whats disappointing really about the match. "And then, yeah, unfortunately got broke in the first game of the second set. I couldnt quite get it back." Despite his defeat, the Roland Garros semifinalist has no concerns as he heads toward the defence of his Wimbledon title. "I dont think so," he said. "I need to spend time on the courts practicing some things. You know, the difference between this year and last year is I played a lot of matches the last couple of weeks at the French Open. Replica Nike Air Max 1. Since the Monday before the French Open, I have played every single day bar one up to now. "Last year, I probably had about a week, 10 days preparation on the grass before I started here. This year, I had two days. Im going to take a couple of days off, watch some of the World Cup." Top seed and Australian Open champion Stanislas Wawrinka took just 50 minutes to ease past American Sam Querrey 6-2, 6-2, and second-seeded Tomas Berdych overcame solid resistance from Frenchman Adrian Mannarino, winning 7-6 (2), 6-4. Mannarino fought off 17 break points, including four set points at 6-5 in the first set, before Berdych broke on his 18th break point to lead 2-1 in the second. Berdych will next face Feliciano Lopez after the Spanish left-hander defeated Frenchman Kenny De Schepper 7-6 (3), 6-7 (4), 7-6 (3) in a match with no breaks of serve. Fifth seed and 2011 finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga was beaten 6-2, 6-4 by Marinko Matosevic. The Australian, who reached the final of a grass-court challenger last week and upset 2012 champion Marin Cilic in the first round, is coached by Hall of Famer Mark Woodforde There were victories, too, for fourth-seeded Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria, who defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France 7-6 (3), 6-4, and seventh-seeded South African Kevin Anderson who edged Ukraines Sergiy Stakhovsky 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (4). Eighth seed Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine advanced 6-4, 4-2 when Jarkko Nieminen of Finland retired injured. ' ' '
Your opinion :
Name: 

Submit post?

epper 7-6 (3), 6-7 (4), 7-6 (3) in a match with no breaks of serve. Fifth 
 1DE.RU Forum Index » Обсуждаем книги